Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer through its browser when it connects to a website.
Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while it is connected to facilitate the requested services and that are not usually kept (Cookies session), or to keep user data for other future services and that they can be kept indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can Be your own or third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of different options or services offered by the web such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling in forms, Registration, security, facilitate functionalities (videos, social networks …).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, settings …).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of user behavior of the web and that allow to measure user activity and develop profiles of navigation in order to improve websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Custom advertising cookies that allow space management web advertising based on user browsing behavior and habits, where your profile is obtained and allow you to customize the advertising shown in the user browser.
Jorquera Pianos, S.A. uses own and third party technical and personalization cookies, that in no case treat personal data or capture browsing habits by those who are excluded from the consent obligation established by the article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society.
However, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions of your internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Settings of content.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Settings Custom.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences> Cookies
- Edge: Settings -> See advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult the Help of your browser or the pages Support them:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es‐es/windows‐10‐microsoft‐edge‐and‐privacy